LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE, employee benefits
Attorney Nadeau has, for many years, concentrated her state-wide practice in representing claimants on short-term and long-term disability insurance denials and terminations most of which involve the technical, federal law of ERISA. ERISA disability law changes daily because it involves exclusive, federal jurisdiction. This means that decisions all over the country, every day, can affect your case.
Staying current with the law of short-term and long-term disability insurance requires vigilance and single-minded attention.
Attorney Nadeau has represented clients against all of the major disability insurance companies including:
- AETNA Life Insurance Company
- Berkshire Life Insurance Group
- CIGNA Group Insurance Company
- Dearborn National
- Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Lincoln Life Assurance Company
- Paul Revere Life Insurance Company
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Insurance Company
- The Hartford
- The Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- The Standard Insurance Company
Disability insurance has strict and rapid deadlines which begin to run from the first day you are out of work. Do not wait to call for help.